web site hit counter <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13896894\x26blogName\x3dnikhil\x27s\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nik-hil.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nik-hil.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d311087029585811082', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nikhil  
Web    Images    GroupsNew!    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for nikhil's[definition].  
 
    
« Home

Posts

Hack Image Shack!
The Top 10 weirdest case mods - So Cool ..!
Learning Debian GNU/Linux entire book online...
HOW-TO: build a search engine in PHP
Marcus Ranum's "The Six Dumbest Ideas in Computer ...
MIT Scientists Confirm Einstein's Formula Is Corre...
Make Windows XP run like new again.
Robot Gains Self Awareness In Lab
How does Google Index?
Downloading value for money?
 
     Archives
 
     Links
My Website

Why did this ZdNet Writer choose to leach from me?

I was looking through my site's logs and noticed that a significant amount of bandwidth was being pulled from a ZDNET site. So I decided to photoshop a picture with the author so that maybe he'll learn to not leach images again.
This is so freaking cool. .lol

read more | digg story
Why did this ZdNet Writer choose to leach from me? - Thursday, December 22, 2005 -

2:37 PM

Hi nikhil's. New blogger here?
Just a visit to give you my answer to the story you link :

"Hi everybody,
I must say that reading all the comments here took me some time... Here is my answer to Bryant, and to the rest of you who have followed this (long) story.

- First of all, sorry for any trouble created on your server Bryant. I was calling the image from your server because of a bad use of the edit system, without knowing precisely the consequences of the "click" button for "image to add". In this case, there was no intentional "leaching". I used many others platforms before, on personal blogs, and never had any problem nor complaint on that point & servers matters...
- About my so called lack of reaction, just notice it is Christmas time, and that I am on vacation, not connected all time.
- Also, there are many other ways to inform us about the situation, like sending a mail to me or directly to ZDNet.fr, or adding a proper comment to the page. You could have chosen that, and we would have reach back to you immediatly.
- Concerning insults & violent comments (you keep online on your blog) about French people & others... my god, what could I say to those types of arguments...? Just thanks to your readers who posted more peaceful & rational comments.

If you would read french, you would see in the post & in the whole blog that my goal is to talk about IT news and behaviours. Your feedback would have been appreciated in this case; in lack of that step, thanks already for giving me inspiration for my next thoughts upon the IT community.

I hope now that the situation is clear for both of us."    


Nikhils Blog

 

 


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 nikhil's